Hair, the focus on

0 Conversations

Hair and the focus on it constitutes one of the more strange behavioural patterns in the mind of man(in this case woman is perhaps more appropriate.)
Many centuries ago man discovered that the hair he had all over his body was a leftover from his time as an ape. Apes are generally considered ugly and repulsively hairy, so one would think that so was the hair on man. This is strangely enough not the case. Instead the hair that is left from the ape period (most of which is growing on top of the head) is worshipped and cared for all over the western world. It is generally the female who spends a lot of time and money making her hair look special and sexy.
One wonders why everyone doesn't just cut the hair off, the technology is there. Perhaps too many hairdressers would be put out of business and someone made a law againts it.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A79355

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more