Accessing Conversations With An Out-Of-Memory Digibox...

3 Conversations


"Because Keeping Unplugging The Machine Is Not An Acceptable Solution Anymore..."

Electrocution
It is very frustrating and rather useless anyway if the digibox keeps sending messages indicating a typical lack of memory...

smiley - bubblyThere is one solution tho' and even so it's not a perfect one, it sure beats the unnecessary unplugging exercise:


smiley - coolWhen your machine refuses to access the conversations, either because there are too many messages or for no reason at all, follow these easy steps:


smiley - disco Type 360 in the top "search box"...


smiley - discoClick on "360 Homepage"(it should be the first on the list)...


smiley - discoLook at the left-hand side of the screen and click on "my space"...


smiley - discoLook down the page (it should be your page as seen in 360) for "most recent conversations"...


smiley - discoClick on the conversation you want to access and... "loup is your uncle!".


A bottle of Champagnesmiley - bubblyIt works even better if your "preferences" are set on "frames" instead of "single pages"...

smiley - coolThis solution was based on the basis that as the impossibility to access the conversations at times is due to a lack of memory from the digibox, going through 360 will use less memory and provide us, at the same time, with a priceless "back door"...


smiley - bubblyThis tip should definitely make digibox users' life on H2G2 a lot more comfortable.
SpaceCenter Float


Back To The Index


Back To: U201567

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A814367

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more