The h2g2 Post 06.06.11

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 06th June 2011


 

 

... where no man has gone before

Well, not quite where no man has gone before, but the h2g2c2 people ask you to go where you haven't gone before. Have a look at the competition below, and you'll see what I mean. It is Happy Nerd's fifth Post submission, she will be awarded her Post Reporter Badge as soon as I can get hold of Sam. Congratulations!!!

We want to end our time at the Beeb with a bang, so get your thinking caps on! The Post will be more than happy to publish your plentiful competition entries.

It's been a busy year for me so far – travel-wise, that is. It started with the h2g2 London Meet, then I went to my class reunion just two weeks later, and in three weeks I'll go and attend the farewell party at my nephew and niece's school as well as the ball they'll have afterwards. I don't have the feeling that I'm back to 'normal' (ie my usual routine) and that it's going to take a while before I can do so.

So I am looking forward to something that may never really happen, what with the change we're facing on h2g2, and now there is EHEC1, too. I've escaped the hotbed of it once, but the north of Germany isn't a safe zone at present. I really hope they'll soon find out where it origins and stop it from spreading, as most of my family live there.


Bel


 

 

BOLDLY GO...


 

 

 

 

...OR MAYBE NOT


 

 
  • h2g2 Life

  • Wowbagger muses about spelling mistakes...

  • Gheorgheniplex

  • ...while Nigel is on a highway to Hell – err – Hellingly.

  • The h2g2 Poem

  • 'Sometimes You Just Gotta Sing the Blues' by Dmitri Gheorgheni


 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page

1enterohemorrhagic E. coli, also known as verotoxin-producing Escherichia coli and a few other names.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A84212282

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more