Talking Point: Your worst day at work ever

14 Conversations

A bad day at work

Unfortunately most of us have to work for a living and the office can be a place of torment, torture and dispair. There are many little trials sent to test you, the fax machine will chew the only copy of an important document, your hand will get stuck in the photocopier, and you will accidently forward your disparaging reply to a boss's email to the entire company instead of your mate.

This week we want you to step into the Talking Point confessional and tell us about your worst day at work ever....

  • What happened on your worst day at work?

  • Did anyone important witness your humiliation?

  • Are you an evil boss who delights in giving your underlings a hard time?

  • Or are you the sort of employee who runs rings round their boss?

  • Without naming names, do you work with someone who has made your nine-to-five existence hell?

  • Did you ever get your own back?

A568721

Graphic supplied by Community Artist Amy the Ant


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A869088

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more