Space Dolphin (CAC Edition)

0 Conversations

Space Dolphin

The space dolphin is an illusive creature found in space. While many people dispute the space dolphin obvious existance, there are a select few that truly believe in its existance.

What is a Space Dolphin?

Quite simply, the space dolphin is a dolphin that floats through space. It is often picked up by traveling starliners or spaceships and held in a Space Dolphin Tank and monitored by a Space Dolphin Monitor Specialist. The lifespan of a space dolphin is very short, since any dolphin cannot live in unpressureized space. When a space dolphin ends up in space, it promptly explodes (quite messily, in fact).

What Does a Space Dolphin Eat?

Space fish, of course

What Can a Space Dolphin Do?

Like any other dolphin, the space dolphin can swim, flip, squeek, and smile. One quality that is lost to water dwelling dolphins that is avidly practiced by all space dolphins is the ability to shift and travel through time and reality. They have often used this quality to save the lives of disgruntaled space adventurers and idiotic replacement space captains.

Conclusion

The space dolphin is an endangered species. Due to space poachers and the space dolphin weak resistance to vacuums, its future is deeply in question.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A8738283

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more