The h2g2 Post 17.03.14

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 17th March 2014

Saint Patrick and Other Heroes

Signs in Ireland. Do you remember this sign? It appeared in an excellent account by KB back in 2009. Since it's St Patrick's Day, we want to take the time to wish all Irish Researchers the best of the season, and to bring you a few blasts from the past. In addition to that link, you'll find a couple of other Irish travel stories in this issue. Nostalgia is good for you, so indulge.

How's your March Create Challenge going? If it looks rather ferocious now, remember the theme: in like a lion, out like a lamb. Freewayriding has a story for us, and Minorvogonpoet has a poem. They will inspire you.

Rod's inspirational, as well. He's been chasing the sun. To find out what that cryptic reference means, you'll have to read his Ramblings. Awix is less ambiguous: he's been having fun in the cinema, watching murder and mayhem. He's odd like that.

Bluebottle's back with more news from the Flea Market, and Willem's got a lizard you've got to see to believe – we're in love here. With the Post Quiz, we just gave up this week and admitted it: we like to collect trivia. We hope you enjoy these.

Whatever you're doing, have fun. Wherever you are, look both ways before crossing the street, enjoy the green beer, and keep sending in your creative efforts!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

WEARIN' OF THE GREEN...AND BLUE
  • Souther Tree Agama by Willem
  • .

  • A serious threat.


ADVENTURES

SCAM ARTISTS

  • Hoax alert.
  • Three easy payments.

CREATE-IVITY

REFLECTIONS
  • Sun reflected.
  • The Green Man.
  • .

FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87822903

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more