February 2020 Create Challenge: Stranger in a Familiar Land

1 Conversation

February 2020 Create Challenge: Stranger in a Familiar Land

February 2020 Create Challenge
It's where you come from that's the strange, exotic, quirky, mad place.

Irvine Welsh
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Marcel Proust

This month we'd like to invite you to take a journey. Don't panic, you won't need tickets and passports or jabs, not even a sat-nav!

This month we'd like you to be a Stranger in a Familiar Land.

Look at your home town, local High Street, parks and people...but, see them through a stranger's eyes.

Take photos, write stories, compile an entry for the Edited Guide, you know the drill.

This month, we invite you to look at the familiar with new eyes and show the world all the weird and wonderful stuff on your particular doorstep.

Grab your coat and go explore!

Create


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87967426

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more