Create June 2020 Challenge: Backyard Nature

0 Conversations

Create June 2020 Challenge: Backyard Nature

Create June 2020 Challenge by FWR

With decreased mobility during the international health crisis, more of us are spending quality time in our gardens and on our balconies. How are you communing with nature? What are you noticing? Have you found ways to entice the woodland critters into your territory, so that you can admire them at your leisure? We want you to share your bounty this month!

  • Send photos! Garden flowers, veggies, shy and not-so-shy woodland creatures, birds! Let us see them!
  • Tell us about your landscaping projects.
  • Do you make videos? We want to give them a wider circulation.
  • Is your garden a zen paradise, or are you into zombie scarecrows? Share your imaginative decorating. Unlike the Philadelphia Garden Show, we do not ban garden gnomes from our displays. Bring 'em on!
  • The Edited Guide would like your how-to gardening stories. Want to write up famous gardeners of history? Yeah, that would be a good idea of what to do with your free time.

'Brighten the corner where you are,' goes the old song. Show us your corner of paradise.

Create Challenge Archive

Create Team


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87985705

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more