Walking Through History: Thurstaston Tor

1 Conversation

Walking Through History: Thurstaston Tor

Editor here: The purpose of the November 'Holes in History' project, besides allowed our writers to stretch their imaginations a bit, was to see what we could find out about people who lived in the past, often in the same places where we live now. FWR explored his home turf, the Wirral peninsula, and found astonishing things about that place's dark past. (He found out Joseph Conrad was right.) You can read The Chase, which is a very adventurous tale set in a real past. And now, you can see the pictures!

Thurstaston Tor walk 2020.Thurstaston Tor walk 2020.
Thurstaston Tor walk 2020.Thurstaston Tor walk 2020.
Create Challenge Archive

FWR

07.12.20 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A88007376

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more