360 - Changing the World by Degrees

1 Conversation


Latest news from 360 -
Changing the World by Degrees
.

Living and praying peace tells of a world-wide peace rally on 9th February. Do you want to join in? Or, why not take a look at the background discussion, World Peace - is it possible? What do you
think?

Science vs. Faith is still cramming them in. Did you know that FriendlywithTeeth reads Thomas Aquinas? Why not add your thoughts to the on-going conversation. And do you believe in Guardian Angels? If so, let us know your story, or find out a little more about this fascinating subject.

Finally, bringing it all nicely down to earth: Jedi Apprentice has posted How to Become a Better Lover - does this work for you?


MaggyW


Changing The World By Degrees Archive

23.01.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A941168

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more