Land of the Easily Amused
Miss you all...
Sorry, kids, I'm trying to decrease my Google presence, and this was one of the results. So I guess I can't leave my e-mail on here anymore - hopefully you already made a note of it.
I can also be found on World of Warcraft in a few places: Gorgonnash (Horde) as "Evvy" and "Rheya", Gorgonnash (Alliance) as "Yrina"and "Taphronia" and sometimes Twisting Nether (Alliance) as "Evi".
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|The Sea Fan Club||Aug 23, 2010|
|Sending the word to the old crew...||Jan 26, 2010|
|Just some quick love||May 22, 2007|
|Your entry has been submitted to 'Alternative Writing Worksh||Jan 29, 2007|
|WoW||Mar 5, 2006|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|109Xth Conversation at Lil's||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
|The Gamers Conversing in the Computer Room||May 8, 2006||Dec 2, 2014|
|Full Plate#1: Video Games||No Posting||Nov 13, 2014|
|NaJoPomus Interruptus||No Posting||Nov 9, 2014|
|Red Dog Fan Club!!! and, It's about time, too.||Oct 10, 2004||Nov 9, 2014|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- 'The Young Ones' - the TV Series
- Grow Bags
- WE Gladstone, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Ireland - Part Three
- WE Gladstone, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Ireland - Part Two
- WE Gladstone, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Ireland - Part One
- A Day in the Life of the Stereotypical (Ameri
- Working Title
- What Other People Say about HappyDude?
- A Quest for The Quest
- The Quest
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.
- Arlecchino (school gets in the way)
- Asteroid Lil - Community Editor and Ottist
This user has no Bookmarks