For a complete overview of who I am, and what I do, please check
I'm looking forward to working alongside you all as we take this journey together
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Home, sweet home||Oct 17, 2011|
|Welcome to H2G2||Jun 23, 2011|
|To see a little of what is happening ...||Jun 23, 2011|
|Another welcome to h2g2||Jun 23, 2011|
|Welcome from your ACE!||Jun 23, 2011|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A87871378 - The Lewis Carroll Centre and All Saints Church, Daresbury, UK||No Posting||5 Minutes Ago|
|A87870261 - The 'Star Trek' Guide to Interspecies Mating||No Posting||15 Hours Ago|
|A87863052 - Tolkien's Elves||No Posting||Yesterday|
|A87871305 - Port Sunlight River Park, Wirral, UK||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
|Peer Review: A87851532 - Bray Head Cliff Walk, Wicklow, Ireland - PR Version||No Posting||2 Days Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Alyson Larholm has no Friends
- 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...
- Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !
- kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website
- Lanzababy - Guide Editor
- psychocandy - Moderation Team Leader