A Conversation for The Won Kei, London, UK

Best meal

Post 1

Phil

No you've got it wrong smiley - winkeye. The best dish at Wong Kei's is the barbacue pork noodle soup and the lemon chicken is most excellent to.


Best meal

Post 2

BluesDog

I'm sorry but I don't care how good the food is, I would never go to a restaurant where the service is that poor. I think part of what you are paying for when you go out to eat is the atmosphere and the service. Then there are the times when you are out with a lady, will they be happy to be rushed through dinner just so the restaurant can fit a couple more people in the door? If she's not happy, you won't be either.


Best meal

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Yeah but you are paying rock bottom prices in the middle of London. When I was a student I once turned up on a busy Saturday night with a party of 21 and we were sat at three tables together in 3 minutes now where do you get service like that for the price. Plus the Chinese eat there so the food is good. smiley - smiley

Anyway, anytime I had friends down it was always off to Won Keis for a meal and the experience is definatley worth it.

Of course you wouldn't use it for a romantic liaison, you chose restaurants for occasions.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more