This children's television series answers the question, 'What happens to Time when the moon shines on a sundial?'
Academic researchers will be arguing about who did what to this text for a very long time. We could just enjoy both stories. Here's a brief comparison of the two versions of Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'.
Author: Dmitri Gheorgheni
If you have kids, you are a potential ancestor.
If you don't have kids, you're still a potential ancestor: an ancestor of ideas, helpful inventions, things you pass on and leave behind.
Are you working on being a good ancestor? Are you planning to leave the world richer than you found it?
What are your strategies? Tell us!
October 2020 Create Challenge: How to Be a Good Ancestor
Newest Edited Entries
- 'Moondial' - the Television Serial26th October 2020
- Makt Myrkranna: The Icelandic Dracula26th October 2020
- 'Pathfinders' - the Pioneering Science Fiction Television Series19th October 2020
- Spicy Slumgullion: An Emergency Meal19th October 2020
- Banana Bread Pudding - a Recipe26th October 2020
- The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 2015-201612th October 2020
- Avocets - Wading Birds with Upcurved Beaks12th October 2020
- How to Make a Comforting Blanket and Reduce Waste5th October 2020
- 'Clerks II' - the Film5th October 2020
- Emily Carr - Canadian Artist and Author26th October 2020
- A88000319 - The Vanishing Hitchhiker: An Urban Legend for the Ages 2 Days Ago
- A88000968 - Seadragons 2 Days Ago
- A87992031 - The Show Must Go Wrong! The Televised Exploits of the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society 4 Days Ago
- A88003208 - A Folk Medicine Handbook from the Early American Republic: or, How to Be a Pow-Wow Doctor 5 Days Ago
- A88002641 - ASMR and the Joy of Bob Ross 5 Days Ago
Halloween is upon us, and alas, the real world outside is scarier than the worlds of our imaginations. We hate this. Especially since we can't look forward to being trick-or-treated this year. So we're offering you a consolation prize: a lovely Halloween issue full of scary stories, seasonal quizzes, and loads of surprises. It won't make up for the usual crowd of adorable two-foot-high goblins, but at least you'll have some fireside entertainment.
Posted to: Cuckoos do have a lot to live down
From: Bird Conspiracy Theory
22 Minutes Ago
Posted to: Gas
From: Picture Quiz: What Is It?
53 Minutes Ago
56 Minutes Ago
Posted to: Why one leg?
From: Striking a Pose
1 Hour Ago
Posted to: Daydream Journal
1 Hour Ago
Posted to: A Pun in the oven, or no Pun intended
1 Hour Ago
Posted to: Peer Review: A87993364 - Red Currant Cake
From: Red Currant Cake
2 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."