Verona is a small city in Northern Italy, famous for two things - the Roman Arena, where huge-scale operas are performed throughout the summer months, and Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare's tragic love-story.
This is a children's TV series that combines the tone of classic comedies such as Monty Python and Blackadder and adds a large degree of toilet humour.
Newest Edited Entries
- Verona, Italy23rd April 2018
- 'Horrible Histories' - the Television Series23rd April 2018
- Frank Laubach: Teaching the World to Read16th April 2018
- The Ultimate Marvel Film Guide: 2005-200916th April 2018
- Brading Roman Villa, Isle of Wight, UK10th April 2018
- The Ultimate Pixar Animated Film Guide: 1995-199910th April 2018
- Animated Asterix Films: 'Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods'10th April 2018
- Death by Slow Cooker: Possibility, or Sales Gimmick? With Recipes17th April 2018
- Domfront, Lower Normandy, France2nd April 2018
- The Hammond/Leslie Feud: A Musical Fight with Organ Accompaniment2nd April 2018
- A87908151 - 'Countess Kate' - a Novel by Charlotte Yonge Last Week
- A87908124 - More Fake News: Geoffrey Tandy and the Algae That Saved Civilisation Last Week
- A87907251 - The City Without Jews: Hugo Bettauer's Chilling 1922 Comedy Last Week
- A87901158 - Mo-Cap and Performance Capture Last Week
- A87907549 - 'The Beano' - the Comic Last Week
This week, the h2g2 Post 'honours' Shakespeare by pelting the Bard of Avon with snark and 'tributes'. You won't want to miss the fun. In other news, Awix has been scaring kids in the cinema again, while SashaQ has got a new bunny. There's photography galore, and hints on how you can take your own winning pictures. Willem's got a beautiful bird to show you, and you can find out from FWR how the vampire story comes out. It's all good!
Posted to: cancel
From: Ask h2g2
7 Hours Ago
From: Colours of Wildlife: Yellowfronted Tinkerbird
8 Hours Ago
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."