Scouts' Specialist Topics

27 Conversations

By and large, Scouts are all-round generalists and trivia addicts, always keen to find out about new subjects in detail. It's handy, though, to know that you can refer to someone if you need some advice or clarification, which is why the Scouts' Specialists Topics List exists. However, it should be emphasised that in order to be a Scout, you do not have to have a specific area of expertise. What matters most is your ability to (or your enthusiasm for learning about) hunting out great writing in Peer Review and giving positive feedback on entries.

For Scouts and anyone else who's passing though - do consider putting your specialisms at the top of your Personal Space in a list, if you haven't done so already. Your fellow Scouts and others who hang out in Peer Review could refer newbies to Researchers who they know have particular specialist areas - 'I don't know about the subject myself, but I know a Researcher who does'.

If you're a Scout and you have a specialist topic, please leave a message at the bottom of this page. Cheers! smiley - ok


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1039105

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more