Comments are alive

0 Conversations


Comments: a way to clearify things presumeably not contained in the main stream.

The comments as defined will not be parts of the mainstream.



Comments are most known in writing however they exist in any medium.

Even in direct1 conversation we use comments.


Comments are a language as any other they live and strive to survive, they live inside any language or code in existense. Though by living in an other language the do not parasite on them. Comments are the side branches on a language. This leads sometimes to the best of all as the branch becomes the main stream of the communication. And thereby losing the status of comment.

Normal breeding procedures are to involve in a lasting summation of facts after a few pieces of non information a comment arises2. As can be observed comments can just pop up, probably the best way to survive these days.


The best way to avoid disturbance by comments is to point out what is the topic in detail at the start3. The only way to achieve this is by expanding the point gradually. Start with a single point and make it into an arrow for the topic in mind. Even this structured approach can lead to its own comments as the structure self could need some explaination.


Comments procreate just after a branch, a decision can make the difference for the comment to be completely out of order. The comments needed to clearify the existense of such comments can extend over the branch where the comments on the first comment could need some clearification. This could result in a lasting summation of facts.

1both parties are _now_ involved in communication2In the mind as the other party does not stop3Try to stay to the topic in doing so

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1085348

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more