0 Conversations

<tit>

I have been visiting <tit> and his family last quikend. They live in the woods nearby the dry spot where we connected to the Guide.

The last danda has been very dry in these woods, the sparse rain dried before the soil was in turn to refresh himself. A couple of squirrels jumping in and out of the trees. Some birds fly between the undergrowth. The bird start picking in the leaves, jumping from one branch to the other using a vibration of his wings to stay on course. He has a ty and a bowler, his tailcoat covering all the back. His yellow spencer just lower then the elbows. Hipping from a twig to the leaf covered floor he starts to move the leaves. While picking anything that moves he is on a constant lookout for predators.
His little daughter following him onto the ground also touching leaves to find some bugs. She has a small mask over her eyes some kind of priest cap on her head. She is wearing an yellow Tshirt, a little pale as if it has been from her older brother.
They get company by the others of the family flying in near straight lines from shrub to shrub. Sometimes a single bird goes to the tree tops.


<TiT>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1155593

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more