Wardrobes Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Wardrobes

1 Conversation

A communal home shared by clothes, moths, small harmless spiders, old shoes, suitcases, a tennis racket, boxes of love letters from 1974, one rollerskate, and a bicycle pump.

The reason these objects are stored here is so that they can be easily accessed during the annual spring clean, when they are unpacked onto the nearest floor or bed and admired with glassy-eyed nostalgia, before being deemed too precious to throw away, and rehoused once more in the wardrobe.

Wardrobes also make an excellent hideout for a new lover suddenly surprised by the all too familiar sound of a key turning in the front door.

The two uses are not necessarily complimentary as semi-naked lovers and tennis rackets do not always mesh together so well, especially not when there's a rollerskate involved.

This entry has been classified as 'Mostly Harmless' while it awaits additional research.

If you fancy helping us flesh it out a bit, why not take a look at our Update Help Page to find out how?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Edited Entry

A120952

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more