A Stargate Quiz - Season 8 Solution

0 Conversations

Season 8

How well do you know the tv series Stargate? Here are the answers to the Season 8 questions.


  1. Q What is the name of the System Lord who asks for asylum?

    A Camulus.

     

  2. Q What rank is Jack O'Neill promoted to?

    A Brigadier General.

     

  3. Q What happened to Alec Colson's father during the 'McCarthy' era?

    A He was a journalist who was arrested by the Committee for the House of Un American Activities.

     

  4. Q What is the name of Rya'c's bride?

    A Kay'rn.

     

  5. Q What happens to Dr Novak when she gets nervous?

    A She gets hiccups.

     

  6. Q In Citizen Joe, Dan Castellaneta plays Joe Spencer. Who's voice is he best known for playing?

    A Dan Castellaneta plays the voice of Homer Simpson.

     

  7. Q Which System Lord comes to Earth for SG-1's help in dealing with the Replicators?

    A Baal.

     

  8. Q Isaac Hayes played a Jaffa Priest in this season. For what did he win an Oscar?

    A Composing the Theme From Shaft.

     

  9. Q How old is Selmak when he finally dies?

    A 2000 years old.

     

  10. Q What is different about Jack's pond after the Timeline sorts itself out?

    A It has fish in it.

     

The Competitions and Quizzes Archive

Reefgirl

29.06.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A12784142

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more