Meetsheep RIP

2 Conversations

Meetsheep enjoying a drink at an h2g2 Meet

In Loving Memory


We are sorry to announce the death of our beloved Meetsheep. Meetsheep died on Saturday 21st of September 2003, aged 1 year 1 week. Always the hero, MeetSheep died so that others may live; he died saving 'Randall' a new resercher won by the Alton Towers Meet members.



MeetSheep was enjoying a exciting ride on the river rapids when his raft encountered rough waters. Randall would have fallen overboard, if it hadn't been for that plucky little sheep. However, in the process of catching Randall, Meetsheep jumped from the safe grasp of Pegasus and into the icy water - never to be seen again.



All he ever wanted was to have a good time, and help others. However, in doing so, he paid the ultimate price.


We will never forget the little guy who touched the lives of so many. However we can be sure of one thing... He's gone to a wetter place.

smiley - rose

Z Phantomsmiley - ghost

25.09.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1300537

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more