WESLEY'S BIO (BUFFY RESEARCH)

0 Conversations

WESLEY WYNDOM PRICE played by Alexis Denisof
Wesley first came to Sunnydale in season 3 sent by the Watchers Council to be Buffy and Faith's new watcher. The scoobies didn't welcome him all that well as they were not at all fond of the Watcher's Council anyway and Wesley was a major bookworm, his favorite being the 'rule book'.This caused major problems when he learned of Faith killing a man , insted of letting Buffy deal with it her way, he ran back to the Watcher's Council and told them. They gave orders to capture her and bring her to England but all went pair shaped when she escaped. Which left Wesley in even worse sted with the gang than before. However he did have one major fan, Cordelia she liked him very much at this point.Until one day they kissed and found that there was absolutley no chemistry whatsoever. He did start to loosen up a bit when it was time for the Mayor's accension and tried to help but being a bit of a wimp, he just got trampled on. lol. Wesley left after the graduation because as Faith was no longer their he was no longer needed, so he went off to chase demons on his own. During his travels he met up wuth Angel in LA and stayed to help there. After fighting with Angel for some time Wesley actually developed some figting skills and became a lot more use, he also started designing his own weapons. He ran into a very bad patch with Angel later on when Angels son conner was born. Wesly had read a prophecy that Angel was to kill his son, and Wesley believed it. So he kidnapped Conner and Angel nearly killed Wesley for taking his son. It took along time for Angel to accept him back, but he did eventially. Wesley then fell inlove with Fred who was inlove with someone else so Wesley retreated into his own little word of research and became very distant and isolated. Until he started slepping with Wolfram and Hart's very own evil Lilah, until she was killed by Angelus and Wesley had to chop off her head in order to save her from turning.

CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO CHARCATER BIO'S CONTENTS PAGE


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1322425

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more