CORDELIA'S BIO (BUFFY RESEARCH)

0 Conversations

CORDELIA CHASE played by Charisma Carpenter
Cordelia has been in the show right from the first episode, when she met Buffy and welcomed her with open arms (when she thought Buffy was cool). Cordy is a major popular, self-centered socialite who's greatest enjoyment was to verbally torture anyone that she felt wasnt up to her social standards. She soon relised that Buffy wasnt all she seemed and started calling her a freak, especially when she saw Buffy hanging out with Willow who Cordy had picked on for years. She started hanging out with the scoobies when weird things started happening to her, but it was on with thought for her own saftey. Cordy had a crush on Angel, and was not impressed to find he only had eyes for one girl, that being Buffy whom she couldn't stand. But the two of them end up going to a frat party together, But she ends up smooching with Xander after a frightening experience, who she hates even more than Buffy. She tries to deniy the attraction but cant do for long and they start dating. After this she looses her social status and so-called friends and ends up being treated like a freak too. This relationship didnt last long however, once Cordy finds Xander kissing Willow and ended up in hospital, because she fell through the floorboards and landed on a spike, whilst running out of the room. She treated Xander very badly after this because even though people thought she was shallow. I think she truley loved Xander and he hurt her a lot. She drags Buffy into going to a frat party with her as she is now after the college boys, but they end up nearly being offered up as sacrafises, until the gang saves them.The two of them however go head to head at homecoming both competing for the title, however Mr Trick came along and copletley ruined the evening by ambushing them and sending them out to be hunted, they managed to sort out their difference during this time and escape alive, but neither one of them won the title lol. Cordy made a wish, that Buffy never came to Sunnydale, because she blamed her for all the freaky things that keep happening. Little did she know she was making the wish to a vengence Demon and the wish came true, she told Giles but not before being killed by a vamp. Once the spell was broken she was ok. During all this time Cordy is still being extra mean to Xander, until he finds out she has no money bcause her daddy was caught by the IRS and that she was working at a clothing store in order to pay for a dress. Cordy thinks he will go and tell everyone and give her grief about it, but instead he buy's her the dress. She eases up on him after this, well except in front of people of course lol. Eventially she leaves Sunnydale and goes to LA in order to find fame and fortune, but instead she ends up working for Angel fighting demons. She gets a lovley gift off of Doyle before he dies, which she was impressed with, which were visions, mind numbing, excrutiating pain visions, but she learns to deal. After a visit with the powers that be she comes back evil and gives birth to an even bigger evil, but this is not her as her body had been taken over and she is now currently in a coma!

CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO CHARCATER BIO'S CONTENTS PAGE


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1322489

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more