Fun House

0 Conversations

This is the place where you can allow yourself to enjoy it all!!


In December 1970 Elvis Presley, the King of Rock and Roll, met President Richard M. Nixon in the Oval
Office to discuss the 'hippie problem' and the 'drug problem' in America. At the time, Elvis was taking a pharmacy with him nearly wherever he went.

Full details of their meeting can be found at the National Archives.



Return to the House of Fun
Return to Jimi X's personal space!

Some pretty pictures...

While I'm not a community artist, I have managed to contribute a few pieces of original artwork to h2g2.

The Post's 250th

This was done in about half an hour on a whim to celebrate The Post's 250th issue. It's not my best work, but I was pleased with the overall result.

Post 250 Banner by Jimi X

Hershey Scenes

As part of an old h2g2 University project, I was able to contribute some photos from around town. Luckily I was able to get out during a nice spring day.

Statue in the rotunda of Founders Hall in the heart of the Milton Hershey School
Senior Hall, the high school of the Milton Hershey School
The Hershey Industrial School
Highpoint Mansion
Milton S Hershey Medical Center


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A145018

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more