Contact

0 Conversations

Once upon a time

I used to play a game in a pizza parlour.

It was one of those thingies where you pick your vehicle and your country and your transmission and then you get the opportunity to pretend that you are in a race with other cars, driving at high speed down a highway through cities and countryside. If you ran into something or somebody, then they and you would flip and skid and then your vehicle would right itself and you would continue on your way unharmed until you lost or won the race.


I would cross my arms and let the steering wheel do it's thing while I just pressed my foot down on the accelerator pedal and just watched the mayhem ensue. Children and adults would stand and watch amazed as I laughed evilly and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

One of the irritating things about driving in the real world is that you are supposed to avoid everything and everyone.

The itch for contact is ever-present.

Give me a hug, give me sex, give me futbol, say the peoples, but don't contact my auto with your truck!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A17637852

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more