Alexander Lavelle Harris (pt1)

0 Conversations

JellyAlexander Lavelle Harris
Like Willow, Xander has lived in Sunnydale his whole life. Buffy's arrival turned his world around in more ways than one when he developed a huge crush on her. Despite his best efforts, Buffy fails to notice his crush and they become good friends.
Within days of Buffy's arrival, Xanders best friend, Jesse, is captured and turned into a vampire whom Xander dusts.

When a new substitue biology teacher starts, Xander falls in love with her, unbeknown to him, she is a giant praying mantis intent on fertilizing her eggs with the sperm of innocent virgins. Xander falls prey to her charms and is captured, thankfully Buffy and the scoobies get there on time to save him.
On a school field trip to the zoo, Xander and some other students are possessed by hyena spirits. With heightened animal attraction, Xander ups his pursuit of Buffy and she hits him with a desk for his trouble. He also turns on his closest friend, Willow. With the primal instincts alive, the pack hunt down and eat the schools mascot, a piglet called Herbert!
Buffy finally leads them back to the zoo where the hyena spirits are transfered to the keeper who is eaten by his own hyenas.

When everyone's nightmare's start coming true, Xander officially grows up when he faces his childhood fear and knocks out a clown that has terrified him since his 6th birthday.
On the eve of the prom, unaware of Willow's feelings for him, he practices his pickup lines on her, in a bid to impress Buffy. He finally reveals his feelings for her, but she rejects him. Although hurt by her rejection, Xander follows Buffy when she faces the Master and has to perform CPR when he finds her face down in a pool.

Buffy has an exchange student staying with her, Xander gets jealous when he finds out that it's supposed to be a guy.
When the scoobies go to meet Ampata, they discover that he is actually a girl whom Xander is hugely attracted to. They begin dating and he takes her to a dance while Buffy researches an Inca mummy, who turns out to ba Ampata. Buffy rushes to his rescue and in a bid to stay young and alive, Ampata tries sucking the life out of Willow, forcing Xander to chose between them.
Just when dating seems furthest from his mind, he shares a kiss with Cordelia. They keep their affair secret, stealing kisses when they can. On Valentines day, Cordelia breaks up with Xander and he turns to Amy for help.
She casts a spell which goes wrong and every other woman in Sunnydale, except Cordy, fall in love with him. Luckily Giles manages to reverse the spell and Cordy and Xander get back together.

When members of the swim team start disappearing, Xander joins up to try and find out what's going on, only to find that they are all being turned into fish.
When Buffy takes off, Xander and the scoobies take over her slaying duties, and on her return they throw a party. Tensions are high though and they end up arguing, but when Buffy saves their lives from zombies, things gradually return to normal.
The Homecoming dance is fast approaching and Willow and Xander cross the 'friendship' line while trying on their outfits. The guilt they feel from kissing causes them to work extra hard to help Cordy in the bid to win Homecoming Queen.
When he and Willow are captured by Spike, emotions take over and they end up kissing again, only to be caught by Cordelia and Oz. Cordelia has an accident and ends up in hospital, again she dumps him, for good this time.

A series of incidents lead Cordy to remark that Xander is useless compared to his friends, he believes he is starting to lose his cool. He joins a gang of dead guys and ends up sleeping with Faith. Plans backfire and he is trapped in a basement with a zombie and a bomb. Luckily, Xander keeps his cool and the bomb is deactivated.
When the Mayor ascends, Xander is on the front line. He's in charge of organising the 'troops' and weapons. His bravery and newfound military experience help in saving the world!

With the other scoobies off to college, what will he do next?

Read Xander(pt2) to find out.......


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2063053

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more