Tara Memorial Club

3 Conversations

Welcome to the Tara Memorial Club. A page dedicated to Tara McClay and, of course, the gorgeous Amber Benson who portrayed her so perfectly on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Founding Members:

"Black-Eyed Girl"

Dr Carlyle Ferris

Hush

For many of us, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the first time we'd heard of Amber, her portrayal of Tara McClay secured her a place in our hearts
The relationship between Willow and Tara is one that many of us aspire to.

'Chance'

Amber herself is a remarkable young woman. Outside of Buffy, she has appeared in many films, found time to co-write novels and is a regular writer on various Buffy comics. Her latest adventure has been to write, produce, direct AND star in her own movie, Chance.
For the fans who have been lucky enough to meet Amber, they say its an experience like no other and words to describe her, escape them. Carlyle had this priviledge recently, here's just a small portion of what he had to say:

"I would swear that Amber does not have blood running through her veins, just pure electricity. She sparkles.
I always thought her quirky smile gave her the extra mile that the pretty-pretty girls never achieve, and they needed safety glass in that shop because this girl could break windows with that smile"

To read the full report on Carlyle's day, just click on his name at the top of the page!

More....

There are many websites dedicated to Amber, but only 2 (that I know of) that have her support. They are The Essence of Amber* and Amberholics*... well worth a visit!!
For those of you on digibox who want to learn more about Amber, check out her biography at: Amber Benson. This has been compiled by myself with help and advice from 'Little Willow', who some of you may have heard of on the 'Alyson Hannigan Appreciation Society and more recently the BtVS game, 'Chaos Bleeds'.

Also worth a look is

The Willow Appreciation Society

Enjoy your visit!!!

*And now, as promised to 'Little Willow' so long ago, the links:
To visit Amberholices, you need this link:

Amberholics.com

And for The Essence of Amber, this is your stop...

The Essence of Amber

To find out more about Amber's own movie, check out:

Chance

I believe this is the correct link, but if it's not, please let me know!

Back To Homepage

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2105254

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more