Eliza Dushku

0 Conversations

ELIZA DUSHKU (pronounced Dush-koo)

Eliza Patricia Dushku was born on December 30, 1980 in Boston, Massachusetts. She was raised in a staunch Mormon household with 3 older brothers, Aaron, Ben and Nate.

Eliza was discovered after a 5 month search for the perfect girl to play Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in "That Night". Since then she has been in several films and worked with actors such as Ellen Barkin, Robert DeNiro, Leonard DiCaprio and Paul Reiser.

Eliza has studied piano, drums and dance (jazz, tap, and ballet) Her previous acting experience include amateur presentations at the Watertown Childrens Theatre where she A Dominatrix and her Dog has been part of the company since she was in 1st grade. She still appears in productions, doing sign language for childrens shows!

Whenever Eliza is filming on location she always takes her own bed linen to make her feel more comfortable, and at the end of every film or tv shoot she takes the back of her 'directors chair' as a souvenier.

Eliza is half Albanian and half Danish!

Eliza's film credits include; "Bring It On" (with Clare Kramer, Glory), "The Kiss" (with Charlie Weber, Ben), "Wrong Turn", "City by the Sea", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", Race the Sun" and "True Lies"

Filming for Eliza's new tv show, "Tru Calling" has finished in Canada and should be on our screens in the UK soon!Back To Buffy Home Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2120013

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more