DEMONS (Angel Research)

1 Conversation

PIASCA DEMON

A Piasca demon is a flesh eating Indian demon that enters its victims through the mouth and eviscerates them from within.

TALAMOUR DEMON

A Talamour demon is a burrower demon that has been around since the dawn of time. It is a parasite that moves from body to body. It cant stay in one body too long as it disintergrates so it must keep moving from body to body until it can find a host strong enough to bare it.

ANO-MOVIC DEMONS

These demons were once a violent, nomadic tribe, but they reputedly gave up their orthadox traditions and language at the turn of the century. Now are a peaceful tribe that own a string of resturants. their native language is Aratuscan.

MOHRA DEMONS

Thses particular demons are assasins who kill warriors on the side of good. They need vast quanities of salt to live and their veins run with the blood of eternity able to regenerate itself and others, giving life so to speek. To kill the demon you have to bring darkness to the thousand eyes.

BRACHEN DEMONS

Brachen demons are blue in colour covered with spikes all over their faces and the size of a human. They are said to have a very good sense of direction.

LISTER DEMONS

Theses demons look a lot like zombies and are a friendly race who is hunted by the scourge. Their prophecies tell of a chosen one that will come and save them all. Some can pass for human where as other cannot.

THE SCOURGE

They are a group of pureblood demons intent on ridding the would of the scourge of half breeds. they are lead by Trask and Tiernan, who have devised a beacon that will desicrate any half breed in a five mile radius.

KUNGAI DEMONS

Kungai demons are a powerful race of yellowy green, Asian demons whose Tak horns can suck the lifeforce out of their enemies, but if it is removed they will die.

EMPATH DEMONS

Empath demons can read feelings, whatever a person near to them is feeling the Empath can feel it too.

ODEN TAL

The Oden Tal are beings from another dimension. To keep the women subservient, the Vigories,a male contingent, amputate their ko, which is a ridgid back structure the individual personality and will. Female Oden Tal burn with desire and life force when they mature and are extremley dangerous to be around until they learn to cool down.

ETHROS DEMON

The Ethros is a demon that inhabbits humans and sends them on rampages. They excrete Plakticine and one can determine the muturity of the possessing demon by the amount of Plakticine found at a site. It's presence can be revealed by feeding the demons host some Psylis Eucalipsis powder. they can be contained in an Ethros Box, which is made of six hundren speices of virgin woods and handcrafted by blind Tibetan monks.

KWAINI DEMONS

These demons are generally peaceful demons. they are incrediably articulate and gentle and they are always female. unless taking eye of newt which hes a similar effect that PCP does on human, it increases their strength and violent behaviour. To dispose of them, they should be buried in virgin soil with a simple Latinate incantation.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2232190

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more