CORDELIA'S BIO (Angel Research)

0 Conversations

Cordelia Chase

Cordelia Chase was THE girl of Sunnydale High school. She was head cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, though not known to be one of the nicest. She had a group of friends, collectively they were known as the Cordettes, each being some of the richest girls in the high school. When Buffy Summers first arrived in Sunnydale Cordelia saw the potential in her to be one of her friends, but after Buffy also made friends with school freaks and geeks Willow Rosenberg and Xander Harris, Buffy was shunned by Cordelia. Cordelia began to hang around with Buffy when she noticed a certain guy who was to her liking, Angel, though nothing happened as Angel had eyes for only one girl, Buffy. As time went on Cordelia was saved on many occasions by Buffy and the rest of the gang and she got close to one person whom she never thought anything could happen between, Xander Harris. They shared a passionate kiss and they became a couple. Though not without a few hitches, Cordelia's friends, one of them Harmony didn't think that Cordelia was worthy of being their friends anymore because she was dating Xander. Cordelia thought the answer to her problem was to ditch Xander, but it wasn't and soon they were together again. But again this didn't last too long as Xander was found to be in a lip lock, momentarily, with Willow. Cordelia broke things off and tried to get back to her old self, but it was harder than she thought and settled to be who she was, accepting that she wasn't going to be with the same group of friends she previously was. When new Watcher Wesley came into town Cordelia fell for his strange English charms. But on the home front things weren't looking good. Her parents hadn't paid their taxes for pretty much forever and so Cordelia found she couldn't accept any places various universities offered her and so headed to the bright lights of LA to seek fame and stardom. In LA Cordelia bumped into LA and being saved from a vampire by him joined the Angel Investigations team.

Cordy got very close to fellow team member Doyle, but he sacrificed his own life to save people he cared about, Cordy soldiered on. Before Doyle passed away he passed on his visions to Cordy. But after a year of having these visions which weren't meant for a human, they took their toll and launched Cordy into a coma. In that coma she met a demon guide, Skip, who converted her into half demon so that she could take these visions. Over the years of working alongside Angel Cordy got growing feelings for the vampire, but when she tried to act on them she was called to a higher purpose and ascended leaving Angel behind.

It appeared, all of a sudden, Cordy returned from her little sojourn on the higher plain. But she had lost her memory. The only person she could confide in was Conner and that's what she did, to Angel's disbelief. One thing led to another and Cordy & Conner slept together which in turn made Cordy pregnant. But the pregnancy wasn't normal, it was moving along much faster than a normal one and Cordy herself was changing. On the night Cordy's baby was born, Cordy herself fell into a coma, from which she has not yet awakened from. Her baby was not a baby, as much a full grown adult demon in humanoid form known as The Devourer/Jasmine. Jasmine tried to conquer the world, but was stopped by Angel and partially Conner. Cordy is currently being looked after by the medical experts at Wolfram & Hart. Unfortunately Cordy didn't wake up from her coma and she died. But she did have a final adventure, helping Angel get back on track through the powers that be.

Written By TEAM ANGEL (Darla)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2232307

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more