FRED'S BIO (Angel Research)

0 Conversations

Winifred "Fred" Burkle

Fred was seen in a vision seen by Cordelia Chase while the team were in Los Angeles. The vision led them to Pylea where Fred was a slave being used by the native Pyleans. When she was in Los Angeles she was a physicist and studied at the university and worked at the LA Library. While in Pylea she had managed to escape being a slave and lived in her own cave outside from the village. She was saved from a beheading by Angel. She didn't believe that she was being rescued and couldn't remember whether her life in Los Angeles was real or not, but Angel reminded her that it was all real to Fred's delight. She was in Pylea for five years before Angel and the rest of the team left the place. She joined the Angel team to fight the demons on LA and proved to be a useful person to have on the team. As time went by she got close to one other person, Charles Gunn, and she is now currently dating him. However when Gunn killed a former professor of Fred's to save her from doing it their relationship was on the rocks. Things didn't seem to be working, and it got worse when Fred and Wesley kissed. From then on she was on her own. Only until she really found out her true feeling for Wesley, which came out when she kissed him out of the blue. The two were very happy. Then Fred became infected with a demon called Illyria. Slowly her insides were melted and she died in the arms of her lover. Her soul was destroyed in the flames of resurrection, which resurrected Illyria. She is truly ... gone.

Written By TEAM ANGEL (Darla)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2232325

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more