CONNER'S BIO (Angel Research)

0 Conversations

Conner is the human child of two vampires, something that has never ever happened. His mother died on the day of his birth and for the first few weeks of his life he was brought up by Angel and the rest of the gang at Angel Investigations. When an old enemy of Angel, Holtz, knows about this son of Angel & Darla and coaxed on by another demon, Sahjhan, Holtz takes the child and takes him to a hell dimension where he is raised by Holtz thinking that his father, Angel is a blood ducking fiend and not worth anything because of what he did to Holtz's family. For Conner years passed in the hell dimension and he found a way to return to LA, to Angel. On Earth only weeks had passed. Angel was anxious to get to know his son again, though Conner didn't want to know this vampire. Though soon enough Conner and Angel found common ground and they began to bond, but Holtz had a plan. He framed Angel with his own death and Conner then wanted revenge and sent his father in a coffin to the bottom of the ocean floor.

After being told the truth about Holtz Conner went to live on his own in his own little shack of a place. He found his only friend in Angel's love, Cordy. The two got close and on the night the sky rained fire the two slept together, which led to Cordy becoming pregnant with a demon spawn. The demon was born, and was going to bring about world peace in it's own way, but Conner killed it as he saw the evil it was in truth doing, eventually. After that Conner had no faith in the people around him or life itself. He thought death was the only thing that could change things. He took some hostages and was about to blow them and himself up. But Angel made a deal with Wolfram & Hart which let Conner have a normal life. Or memories of it, he's now living a normal human life.

However Conner's super-human abilities some how kicked in months after the spell was cast to remove them and give him a normal life. His parents came to Wolfram & Hart asking for help. At first Angel declined the case, but then was forced to take him on. Conner is forced to kill Sahjhan, fulfilling the prophecy, in order to protect his parents. However while fighting Sahjhan his memory of his past with Angel seems to have been restored. He then manages to kill Sahjhan and goes back to his parents, but first acknowledges somehow, to Angel, that he knows. After Angel went to visit Connor before the final fight Connor wanted in and helped his father in one of the final fights, though Angel told him to leave town and save his own family.

Written By TEAM ANGEL (Darla)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2232352

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more