OTHER CHARACTERS (Angel Research)

0 Conversations

Kate Lockley

Kate was raised by her father alone as her mother died when she was very young. But her father's career as a police officer to most of his time up and he barely made any time for Kate. Kate joined the police force when she could and worked her way up to being a detective in the LA police department. Her father retired from the force when she was a detective. After he retired he was involved in some dodgy dealings and unknown to him they were with vampires who killed him, leaving a devastated Kate who was finding it hard enough to deal with the fact that there were vampires and demons and other such creatures in the world. Kate's involvement in the darker side of LA was showing in her work and soon she was fired from her job in the department. Kate tried to turn to suicide, but she was brought back to life by Angel, but remains out of the police force and is no longer helping Angel.

Written By TEAM ANGEL (Darla)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2232389

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more