StarGate Empire

0 Conversations

Welcome to the StarGate Empire

The Stargate was made long ago by the ~ancients~ these people were far advanced in their own time era so they decided to leave and eventually ascended to another plane of exsitence. Thus all there uber technology mainly the StarGate was still prositioned around the universe for faster transportation. Thus many Empires such as the Gou'ld, Earth, and Asgard have been starting to explore all the different cultures and massive worlds awaiting them.

The Earth were enemies with the Gou'ld and allies with the Asgard. It wasn't until the Gou'lds had to defend their own territory against the 2 opposing faction empires the Star Wars and Star Trek, so they asked for aid from the 2 other races in their galaxy. Earth and Asgard saw the potential threat and banded together with the Gou'lds creating a ultimate force known through the galaxy.

Pyramid ships, Asgard Battleships, and Earth Star Cruisers, started to defend their territories with might and glory. They even started to plot to conquer the Empires who have formed up in hopes of destorying the Empire of StarGate. Thus the StarGate Empire was formed leading the stage in new technology and alliances.

Ranks:

Now you can choose the 3 races to fight for the StarGate Empire and still be able to use all three race ships. You have the Gou'ld, Humans, and Asgard. This really doesn't make too much difference which ship you choose, since you gain all the ships the StarGate Empire has to offer per rank.

Ranks:

  • God / General
  • Commander
  • 2nd Prime
  • Colonel
  • Major
  • Captain
  • Lieutenant
  • Sergeant
  • Jaffa
  • Private

Ships:

There are many ships in the StarGate Empire, some Earth, Asgard, and Gou'ld. Although there are 3 different races, there is only 1 main Super Weapon.

Earth's Alliance

Gou'ld

Asgard

Super Weapon

Back to the Home Page:

Head back to the Home Page here.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2245259

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more