The Think Tank

11 Conversations


When Vegiman first got the Field Critic Fun Run1 going, it was anticipated that only a few articles would be looked at by a few interested people, and that something else might then arise to take the Fun Run's place. What's actually happened instead, of course, is that the Fun Run worked so well that "field criticism" has become an accepted part of life on the 'Guide.

If you want an article appraised, it's a great idea to get other people to look at it. If you haven't been here long enough and don't have enough familiar contacts (or if you don't trust the familiar contacts you already have to give you an unbiased appraisal!), you can notify us - we write all the time, and we edit even more! The POSTresearchers have the means and the practice to assist you to improve your writing style, or to find additional information to complete that elusive article, should you need it, and are happy to offer their services to the 'Guide community.

If you are writing an article, and either want some help searching for facts, or just someone to proof read it for you, then this will be the place. There are plenty of researchers out there who are willing to help, so just post your article details here and they'll go over and comment.

If you've already had your article appraised, and you want to put it in the Critique Fun Run, head over to the "Never ending Edit" page, and submit the text to our waiting editors, who will give it the once over for spelling and grammatical errors before commending it to Vegiman.

Back Issue Page Three

1Subsequently the Critique Fun Run as it became a more accepted and hence sophisticated way of dealing with h2g2 proto-articles.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A225073

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more