Clan Brujah

0 Conversations

Vampire the Masquerade
smiley - vampire
The Eternal Requiem

Basic Information

  • Name - Brujah
  • Nickname - Rabble
  • Pronunciation - Broo - shar
  • Faction - Camarilla
  • Disciplines - Potence, Celerity, Presence

About the Clan

Clan Brujah are known for being passionate, if a cause if worth fighting for then they will happily fight, and die for it. In days gone past they were much respected as a unified force that fought only for causes they believed in; however, tonight's Brujah seem less like a clan and more like a mob. Punks, terrorists, revolutionaries, criminals, gangbangers and the like make up the Brujah; the clan seems to be united in nothing save its contempt for the institutions of vampire and mortal society.

The Camarilla seemed to have a cause worth fighting for long ago, and the Brujah have never left; either through familiar comfort or through sheer laziness.

Despite their recalcitrance, however, Brujah are valued as warriors; they are perhaps the most dangerous vampires in a straightforward battle. To anger a Brujah is nigh on suicidal - and Brujah are notorious for their tempers.

Clan Disciplines

A Discipline is a special power a vampire can use; however, the usage of these powers causes fatigue and they can’t be used for long.

  • POTENCE - Potence is a form of super-strength, using potence means you can hit harder and lift heavier objects
  • CELERITY (sell - air - ity) - This is super-speed, basically you move at double the speed of humans for a set amount of time; if you shorten the time able to do it then you can move faster
  • PRESENCE - Presence is the means to make others like you. With Presence on people will be more inclined to talk to you, trust you and obey you. It is not mind control, but rather a manipulation of emotions.
Swords

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A22957022

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more