Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster

2 Conversations

The only place on Earth to get a really good Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster is in Ottawa, Ontario, the capital city of the nation of Canada. A bar in Ottawa, called "Zaphod Beeblebrox" serves this concoction along with drinks named "Bambleweenie 57", "Googleplex", and "Deep Thought".

Unfortunately, the terran variety of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters are nowhere close to the potency of the fabled concoction making the rounds of the intergalactic scene. Still, in case you are interested in taste-testing the mostly harmless equivalent, here is the recipe (as told to this researcher one evening by one of the bartenders at
Zaphod's, admittedly while this researcher was rather intoxicated):

1 oz Jack Daniel's Whiskey
1 oz Peach Schnapps
4-6 oz orange juice
drizzle Blue Curacao over the top of it.

The resultant concoction is a strange greenish-blue beverage that glows under ultraviolet lighting, tastes good, and will get the imbiber solidly hammered. Gold bricks and lemon peels may be used as necessary to increase potency.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A251966

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more