FAITH'S BIO (ANGEL RESEARCH)

0 Conversations

Faith is the third Slayer to appear on Buffy. She came to Sunnydale in season three having been granted her powers due to the death of the previous Slayer, Kendra.

The relationship between Faith and Buffy is a complex one. Originally they fought side by side as allies, but there were always hints of tension and jealousy between them. The relationship deteriorated after Faith accidentally killed a human, and eventually, seemingly with no friends left, Faith joined the forces of Mayor Wilkins, the Big Bad of Season Three.

After mortally wounding Angel with a poison, the only antidote to which was drinking the blood of a Slayer, Buffy hunted Faith down in an attempt to use her as the cure. The resulting fight left Faith in a coma.

She awoke in the middle of Season Four, and used a magical device to swap bodies with Buffy. It was during this period of acting as Buffy, the "good" slayer, that Faith's attitude started to noticeably change for the better.

Later, with Angel's help, Faith came around to a better understanding of who she was, and became more at peace with her place in the world. Faith helped save Angel in Season Four of Angel, and played a huge part in saving the world in Season Seven of Buffy.


Written By - TEAM ANGEL (Faith)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2663138

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more