In July 2007, the petite Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria got hitched to Belgian-born basketball player Tony Parker. At 6ft 2ins tall, Tony towers over little Eva by a clear foot. Does that make them the most mismatched couple in Hollywood history? Eh, not quite. Celebville is littered with odd couples. But is an attraction of opposites a recipe for happiness, or disaster? Perhaps the fate of these other high-profile odd couples holds the answer.
Conversations About This Entry
There are no Conversations for this Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Pettson and Findus' - The Children's Book Series
- Beef Vegetable Gumbo: A Nourishing Soup
- What Started the US Civil War, by a Contemporary Eyewitness
- 'The Abominable Snow Baby' - the Television Animation
- The Banjo Machine: Musical Crimes of the 1890s-1900s
- Pumpkin Lasagne - a Recipe
- How Henry VIII dealt with the Lincolnshire Rising and the Pilgrimage of Grace (1536-37)
- 'Deutschlandlied', the German National Anthem
- Betty James' Slinky Story