Dating Apart - She's got one hell of a Body

1 Conversation

She wasn’t like other girls I had dated, to start with she didn’t have any of her own teeth, but she was still lovely and could look very sexy under some very low light conditions. Her body was amazing, well that’s what the doctors said, her legs were very slim, long and model like, the left one that is, the right one was a bit crooked but wasn’t noticeable if she stood sideways on.

The thing I liked the best about her was her right breast, rounded and firm and easily identifiable as the real one. Her firm uplifted bottom was remarkable, both buttocks were identical which caused problems when buying jeans as they are made for a left and right buttock.

She told me that she often went out with tailors or with men who had mothers who could sew well, although after a while they regarded her as a good work challenge rather than a girlfriend.

I had met her in a small narrow dimly lit crowded bar, I could just make her out, wow, look at the tits and legs on that I thought, although later I modified my language and the plural became singular.

After that fist date, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see here again, well not all of her. Anyhow. We did see each other again.

For our second date I thought that we could go to the Chinese restaurant around the corner from her flat. I picked her up at eight and by nine we had eaten and were sitting on the sofa in her flat watching a wildlife documentary on red bottomed baboons. I knew sex would be difficult that night, when she sympathised with the baboons and thought that her cream could help them.

I was feeling a little sexy, so I put my hand around her shoulder and stretched towards her good side, but she pushed me away and said that she had tired feet.

Take off your shoes and relax, I said. Well that was the worst thing I could have ever said. Her right toe was very long and bent in three places, it would make a great bridge in snooker, I thought.

The rest of her foot wasn’t any better and resembled the sort of place you would find a mushroom hunter. She said don’t worry about the mould, just scrape it off and put it in the flower pot.
I looked around the room and noticed that she had the best looking plants I had ever seen.

..................
Episode Two
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/A2894367






Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2885556

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more