Escape Pod Dreams - 90

0 Conversations

Escape Pod Dreams; The 'Just a Pinch Will Do' Issue

The New New blob

Who Cares?

I was reading an article in the New Yawk Times today about children of same sex parents. My parents have been having the 'same sex' for decades... (bah-dum-chuk)
I have spent an eternity around essentially sexless people who believe they are straight as 'God Intended', who think that the disgusting behavior that makes gay men 'homos' taints everything that they do and that the 'unnatural' thought processes and rejection of males by lesbians means that their brain chemistry is so off-kilter that nothing they say or do can be taken as anything except proof of a sincere need for 'intervention' RIGHT NOW... Thus, the children of such 'unions' are tainted fruit from a rotten tree and very likely to engage in all sorts of nasty, disgusting, creative, and possibly illegal... thought processes.
Now, I, having survived being around straights who used each other as the objects of a morally acceptable form of masturbation, but who really had no use for the company of the opposite sex unless they were hungry or needed money... and spent the majority of their time around their same sex friends (there's nothing funnier than a bunch of macho guys sitting around drinking beer and being homophobic together) came to the conclusion sometime about age of 17 (and I be now 42) that those who clamour the loudest and the longest for 'normalcy' are the ones who have the most perversions to hide.
Besides, most homosexuals I've known were a lot neater and better dressed and they didn't get as sloppy or ugly when they were drunk.

The New New blob

More reasons why sexual orientation shouldn't matter as long as you aren't a slob:

1. 8:57 AM
Do they make a compass
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
Where do I sign?
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Sex on TV
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams
Archive

(tonsil revenge)

28.10.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3188784

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more