The Prez Elections: The Cheese and Korn-Ball

1 Conversation

The Cheese and Korn-Ball

The Cheese for President

The people of h2g2 need a leader. Not a dictator, but a President that will lead them into much prosperity and hits to their homepages. A leader who will not abandon them in times of need. A leader who won't make false promises. A leader who will shut up when he gets 'cheese'y .

I promise to be all of the things above. Or at least to try my hardest to do so. Because no one wants to be led by someone who isn't so much as trying to meet those qualities. Here are some of the reasons I think you should vote for me and some of my issues:

  • I am an active member of h2g2, as I am an ACE and sub. My experience with GuideML and subbing also means I won't let you down with ugly pages or white-screen-of-death XML errors.

  • I realize that due to security concerns, h2g2 can no longer have Javascript, but I will fight for everything1 you use to be put into the Gadgets system. No one should be left without their Gigi Clock or Pulldown List.

  • I will also keep my ears open for other issues and then act with the community of h2g2 to commend the Powers That Be or suggest alternatives to them when they come up with new, radical, and/or controversial ideas that could change the site.

  • I will have time for the community. Being a youth, and not having to work, I have lots of free time to give all I have to the community, and I will.

  • I promise to dig up dirt about the other candidates as soon as names are released. For example...Demon Drawer spent lots and lots of time preparing Mama Peta's Italian Restraunt...the PTB never followed up on their reservation - probably because of the health concerns! And Bluebottle, when he returns from vacation, he ignores his e-mails!

Links


03.07.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page

1And I mean everything

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A384347

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more