The Ice Caves of Shabadabadon

1 Conversation


Welcome fellow dragons in the ice caves of Shabadabadon.
Please direct your cursor on the dragon below.
Dragon area only, if your not a dragon, you might want to leave IMMEDIATELY

What is this place?


This place is very like the name of the place. It is ice caves, and we use to call the place Shabadabadon, so we called the ice caves: The Ice Caves of Shabadabadon with capital letters because we use capital letter when we don't know what were dealing with1.
An ice chandelier hanging above an ice table at the Icehotel.
Do not mistake The Ice Caves of Shabadabadon with The Ice Caves Of Shabadabadon which is on an other planet2!

What can you find in it?


We can find lot of things: ice, caves, darkness, Shabadabadon...

But the must impressive thing you can find is the Chocolat God.
Mmh
The Chocolat God is the Ultimate Creator of Chocolat, it is him who kept the secret to access to random flavoured chocolat and possess the ChocolacreatorTM which is a very intersting machine who create chocolat.

Who is Shabadabadon?


We actually don't know for the moment, but you might find in the caves past explorers who died and left journal in their ways, you might also find written inscription on the wall telling you who might be Shabadabadon.

How many people survive in the ice caves of Shabadabadon?


Do you mean, those who entered more than 100 meters or less? There is a table with the statistics:
Less than 100m100 to 999,999mAbove 1000m
4200
You see this strange door over there? No one has ever pass through

If nobody seems to survive above 100 meters, why would I go in there?


I really don't know, why do you think?

Maybe because you want to know who is Shabadabadon or might want to possess the ChocolacreatorTM and meet the Chocolat God itself(althougt he might want to kill you for steeling his machine...)

Okay, I'm convince, I want to go, what to I do?


Just enter, that's all...

You might want to know that you will certainly die.

And that there are five evil creatures just waiting for you

+ the Chocolat God

+ the enigmatic Shabadabadon

+ lot of evil trick

+ lot of dead cadaver

+ ...
A jug of iced tea.

Past explorers (dead) name list

  • Roan the hippy dragon
  • Puff the magic dragon
  • Droca the dragon lady
  • Koala the useless dragon
  • Viktor Vlad the vampire dragon
  • Sark O'Zy the evil irish dragon
  • Your name here
Past explorers can be good to eat if burn quickly with flames

What happen in the ice caves for the moment?


Nothing really for the moment, no one has explore them enough deep so...

But as soon as someone enter them, something tell me that lot of action will come out of this!

Anyway, you want information, there you go:
  • 4me-2me is the first to discover the caves in attempt to find his chocolat who fell from his dragon hands
  • Kipperonthefloor is the first dragon to have mention the place in the Echo? thread
  • Anole is a male dragon
  • The first adventure 4me-2me have had as a dragon is being locked in a cell in the dungeon at Dragonhouse, however Kipperonthefloor manage to get him out of it.
    They try to both discover who was the one who locked 4me-2me in the cell, uselessly until they start to time travel and space travel between threads (4 threads where use to find the responsible).
    They finally discover after breaking a time loop with a chocolat that the futurself of 4me-2me was the one to lock his pastself in the dungeon.
  • Anole, Kipperonthefloor and 4me-2me finally entered the caves. After a very quick picnic, they decide to move on and encounter a minotaur. After defeating the minotaur by exploding a part of the caves they continue to walk until 4me encounter Alice from Wonderland.

    However, 4me was stuck in Canada for dinner, so he quits momentarly, leaving the two others speaking and eating. When he comes back, they head through a place where a fire smelling like chocolat was.

Internal link


This place is created in order to response to a certain need created in the Echo? thread.

This is a subdivision of the Dragonhouse.
1Douglas Adams say something like this in the Salmon of Doubt2The planet is also called Shabadabadon

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A38671266

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more