Links & such

3 Conversations

First things first

Alien Still a Queen to me...
A.L.I.E.N.S. Still my best friend in (literally) the entire world...

Some BJJ links

Oz BJJ site Australian site that gives a complete rundown of the art in Oz.
BJJ homepage Good site with heaps of info on history.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu site full of details about the Gracie style, including diet and training tips.

Space links

Hubble pics Catalogued pics of all unclassified images released from the Hubble telescope.
Space...everything Well, *just* about everything spacey...
NASA Take a guess. No, go on, I dare you...

TV Links

Blackadder Episode GuideBlackadder scripts, info,etc...
Monty Python Everything you could want...all the sketches, all the info...it's all here, though the server can be a little unstable.
Most Monty Python The grandaddy of all Python sites...you could spend years here...
Buffy Guide A complete guide to all things Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Cthulhu Ftaghn!

Lovecraft Home An archive of everything Lovecraft

More stuff will go up here in time...


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A418321

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more