Talking Point: Your h2g2

45 Conversations

We're looking into the future of h2g2 - no Tardis required.

It is, of course, the Guide to Life, the Universe and Everything - written by you. h2g2 is now made up of more than 7,000 Edited Entries, all of them created by the vibrant and ever-changing h2g2 community.

So - it's fitting that we now want your input on how the various elements of h2g2 might develop. Do you have any great ideas that can help us encourage more people to contribute to the site, especially to the Edited Guide?

Your opinions are very important to us - in the long term we want to take them forward in any new site developments, but, for the time being, contributors of the best ideas will receive an h2g2 T-shirt.

  • What would make more people write for the Edited Guide?

  • What do you think should or shouldn't be on the h2g2 front page? Do you think the front page represents h2g2 as a whole?

  • What does h2g2 mean to you? Which areas form the most important parts of your h2g2 experience?

  • Where do you spend most of your time on the site?

  • How can we improve our existing forums?

  • How can we best plug the gaps in the Guide?


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4692620

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more