The h2g2 Poem

1 Conversation

A beaver

Another Rhyming Thingy!

There was an eager beaver who went on a bus with a diva.


Diva and the eager beaver travelled to the castle in Hever.


They both found a moat where there was a hidden wooden lever.


Underneath the moat there was a bloke with a cloak called Trevor.


Trevor was with a young lady called Heather who wore leather.


Heather found a strap and a leather tether who made her clever.


Heather and Trevor who ate lots of air which made them light as a feather.


They both went on an Arriva bus and went back with the diva and the eager beaver.

smiley - birosmiley - birosmiley - biro

Poetry By Various Contributors

The Thinker

05.03.09 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A48122435

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more