Peer Review Sin Bin

0 Conversations

This page is where you can find badly-formed Peer Review Conversations. If your Peer Review suggestion is moved here, then it means you didn't follow the rules laid out on the Peer Review page. It's not a reflection on your actual entry, just the way in which it was submitted to Peer Review. If you'd like to post another, well-formed Conversation to the Peer Review page, please go ahead.

The Peer Review rules enable us to do the reviewing of entries with the minimum amount of time wasted. Common mistakes include:

  • Not setting the subject of your Conversation in the format:

    A123456 - Title of Entry

    or getting the A number wrong, or putting a Personal Space number (U123456) instead. We don't edit Personal Spaces, and we need the correct A123456 number in the title so we can pinpoint which entry you are talking about (otherwise we may get confused between similarly-titled entries).

  • Duplicate Conversations are not allowed, let alone sociable. If you create lots of Conversations for one entry, then we'll move them all here.

  • Don't suggest more than one entry in each Conversation, otherwise we'll bin them all.

If you think you've been moved here unfairly, then please visit the Editorial Feedback page and let us know. We're only human, and mistakes are sometimes made, but we can't fix them unless you tell us. Thanks.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A482177

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more