Caption Competition

4 Conversations

Competition Details | Look! No hands! | Abi and DD | Ashley | Smiley Ben | Mmm, This Smells of... | Hot Gossip | h2g2 Girlz! | The Editor | Munchkin Finds... | Nexus 7 | Pastey. Just Pastey. | Shazz of The Post | Suck, Abi, Suck! | Towel Master | Community Photo Album

A Frame from a Film

If you attended the recent h2g2 Community event, you'll probably recognise some of the following scenes. We've been through the Community Team's photo album1 and taken out some of the best pictures.

In order to find the wittiest person on h2g2, We've decided to run a caption competition. That wit extraordinaire will win a fabulous h2g2 T-shirt.

The competition is now closed and the Community Team are in the process of judging the entries.

Just click on the links above to wander through the photos. Have fun!

1Click here, to see the full set of pictures!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A489756

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more