h2g2 Site of the Week

0 Conversations

In this prospective weekly item, we, here at the Post, want to further the cause of community by showcasing one outstanding user page that, due to its quality or creativity (and usually both) deserves to be pointed out to the h2g2 community at large.

This weeks winner is (the Great Prophet) Zarquon's user page: 'The truth is out
there... but it ain't pretty!'

The first thing you notice is a great caption from the Hitchhikers comic book. The best thing about this page is the weekly top-ten list which is original and based on current events in true David Letterman style, though this one comes from a senior high-school student as opposed to a team of overpaid writers. Also, unlike David
Letterman's top-ten lists, these are funny. Furthermore Zarquon also archives his lists so you can chuckle at them in perpetuity.

Cheers Zarquon and, as this week's winner, you get an esteemed prize... you get to write next week's 'h2g2 site of the week' article! If you would like to that is :)


Beeblefish


28.02.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A503083

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more