Silver Sword - The Sand Castle (Heroville)

3 Conversations

smiley - This is a members-only roleplaying area for Silver Sword; an Interactive Fantasy.smiley -

The Sand Castle

The Sand Castle
The Sand Castle, hereditary residence of the ruling family of Quavia, is located in the capitol city of Heroville. It's rich history and strategic location keep it standing as the center of political intruige and the starting point of many great knightly quests.

Home to His Majesty

King Michael and Princess Abigail
Our beloved sovriegn, King Michael, currently lives here with his daughter Princess Abigail. The King was known for his battle valor in years past as he again and again bravely charged against the foe and won against overwhelming odds in the war with the Orcs. Now they have been driven back into the mountains and the kingdom is at peace again.

His daughter is surely the fairest maiden in all the land. Though she possesses a free spirit and longing for faraway adventure, she is also commited to her royal duty, and feels very deeply for the welfare of her subjects.

Knights of Quavia

A tapestry illustrating a battle
Unfortunately, this peace has led to a feeling of safety, which has led the people to believe their kingdom to be invincible, and this is, sadly, not the case. The ranks of the King's Knights of Quavia have dwindled during King Michael's reign, ever since the loss of his beloved Queen. But the movement is not dead, merely sleeping and awaiting a group of brave adventurers to awaken the high ideals of chivalry once again in these lands.

Places within the Castle


The
Ballroom
doubles as the throne room, ball room, court room, ceremonial hall and orchastra hall, among other things. The original monarch who inhabited this castle was so kind-hearted and unselfish that he had said he didn't want a throne room - or any one room dedicated to himself alone, which led to this unusual, though delightful arrangement.



The Hallways
twist and turn in a mazelike fashion, linking the different parts of the castle together. You never know when you might find a new room, turn a corner that hasn't been passed in twenty years or discover a new secret passageway!

First National Bank of Quavia


The Bank keeps valuables safe for adventurers whilst they are away.

Nearby Locations


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A5974851

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more