TM³ - A Semi-secret Organisation

3 Conversations

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to the page dedicated to our noble cause: The Movement To Moderate The Moderators (or TM³ for short). The purpose of our movement is to complain uselessly at the moderators when we think they have unfairly moderated our work.

THE TEAM

At this point we have just begun to complain and the idea is still young. As a result there are only a few of us working for you; the people. However we are a good bunch and will argue with those nice moderators like a thousand men.



The team is as follows:
  • Myself the founder and chief moany bar-steward Jeffery the Hyper-Intelligent Guitar
  • My second in command (and bit on the side... oh she is such a sexy fox!) Mel The Proud Saver of Moths and Flies
  • Our resident Queen fanatic and hater of the CAPTIAL letter aka the ace and guru
  • Our favourite little psycopath (who wouldnt hurt a fly) Corvay (the leathal in many ways)
  • Recruitment

    At the moment we are looking for more people to help us complain. If you think you would like to help leave a message in the conversation I started below with your researcher Id, nickname and MSN/Yahoo messenger Id and I’ll see what I can do. I might want to interview you to make me feel special so for the purpose of this and keeping in contact with you people I must ask that you have either MSN or Yahoo messenger.


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Entry

    A633755

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more